Salary: £100k OTE (Uncapped Commission)
Location: Reigate or Manchester - Hybrid working with 2 days in the office 3 days WFH
Job type: Full Time
Infinity is an advanced analytics and call tracking service. We’ve established ourselves as a market leader with an innovative and exciting product attracting a number of well-known brands.
The business was launched in 2010 and is an established UK market leader. Annual revenues 15m+ and significantly growing. The firm is already hugely profitable with 1600+ clients and employs 120+ people across London, Reigate, Baltimore & California USA and Spain. We see a huge potential in the cloud contact centre market and the convergence of the requirements of marketing, sales, service/support and operational teams.
We are obsessed with cutting-edge technology and continuously finding ways to make our products even better. Success is part of our culture, we promote passion, team-working and fun! Our people share our company values (Impact, Working Smart and Daring/Fun/Positive Energy), which translates into our clients’ experience.
Profile of Role
As a strategic Sales Director your core focus will be:
- Develop and maintain strategic partner growth plans to achieve year end revenue goals and objectives
- Create a pipeline of high-value new business leads - developing and implementing strategies to expand the current client base
- Coordinate and manage lead & sales cycles from initial contact to opportunity, with a focused on delivering expected targets
- Understand partner and client requirements, presenting the product and key value propositions. Recommending improvements based on channel feedback
Based in Reigate or Manchester, with the requirement to travel nationally to major customers.
You have worked in a high performing sales roles, with a clear track record of winning proposals. You'll be a strong sales leader with experience in prioritisation, communication, analytics and project management.
You will be part of the UK team working with various internal and external teams to drive the growth of Infinity business within mainland UK, and responsible for providing channel business development support in the region. Your key objective will be to help uncover both partner and sales opportunities to increase partner revenues & support the sales teams.
To be successful you will be passionate, results oriented and demonstrate outstanding commercial ability. A trusted advisor to partners and customers alike, it is essential that you are comfortable articulating value propositions in the context of your audience and will be required to be part field based attending external partner and client meetings.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience
- Proven experience operating at the C-Level and the ability to engage with enterprise clients
- Inspirational presenter with excellent organisation; account management; time management and communication skills
- Background in delivering campaigns & solutions for clients
- Energetic and passionate client/sales/business development person looking for a challenge
- Outgoing and adept at creating professional relationships
- Strong understanding within the fundamentals of digital marketing processes and technology
- Active in industry trade and networking events
- Skilled in articulating to both small and large audiences
- Looking to work in an exciting environment with constant learning
- Someone who is always looking to raise the bar
- Work with the UK Partner & Sales teams to support the go-to market strategy for the region. In this role you will uncover both opportunities for Infinity Resellers and Partners as well as customers
- Drive partner revenues through a sell-to, sell-through, sell-with approach
- Recruitment of new agency partners
- Source, close, and grow new and existing channel business to regularly meet and exceed sales goals
- Build a detailed understanding of Infinity products and their place in the industry and our key sectors
- Build relationships with partners of all levels (account directors to senior board level executives)
- Lead and/or participate in client presentations/pitches to marketing professionals, assist in scoping client requirements, mapping needs to solutions, provide quotes, and close accounts
- Inbound partnership inquiries are validated with key information to qualify sales and partner meetings, using tools such as LinkedIn, DueDil, Salesforce.com & internal databases, etc
- Educate, train and raise Infinity’s brand awareness with existing partners by expanding networks
- Promote the Infinity partner program and communicate both Referral & Resell partnership options
- Create outbound calling and/or marketing lists utilising tools that include complete and relevant information to be effective
- Route information to the appropriate partner manager or sales professional and ensure accurate follow up
- Handle all partner inquiries in a timely manner
- Map out partner accounts, have a detailed understanding of their markets, type of clients, focus and ensure the Infinity service is positioned and understood correctly
- Provide feedback to marketing on quality leads
- Assist in uncovering and confirming the customer metrics for success
- Help the channel network grow their business maintaining consistently high conversion rates
Benefits you can enjoy
- 25 days holiday (with the option to buy up to an additional 5 days per year)
- Private single medical insurance
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Life Assurance (4x Salary)
- Enhanced Maternity and Paternity Pay
- Tech Scheme Loan (of up to £2,000 per year)
- Ride to Work Scheme
- Season Ticket Loan
- Dedicated annual company and team social budget
At infinity, our aim is to be the best call tracking provider in the world and to do that we welcome our employees with open arms and create an environment where you can bring your best self, every day! Infinity is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace, we believe that diversity and inclusion among our incredible workforce is critical to driving our success and helping us achieve our ambitious targets! Our mission is to recruit, develop and retain the most talented individuals, each with their own story to tell.