Customer Success Manager
Location: Reigate or Manchester
Team: Customer Success
Job type: Full Time
Reporting to: Programmatic Team Lead
Infinity delivers call intelligence pioneered for business. We unlock clarity from the conversations companies have with their customers. We are a cloud-based call tracking platform, and an integral part of the technology stack for marketing teams and contact centres across our extensive international client base.
Our journey started in 2010 when we identified the need for a call tracking product from over a decade of experience of managing paid search campaigns.
Following a steady, organic growth and a strategic investment, we now have a presence across five locations, including London, Manchester, and San Francisco.
Despite our continued growth we stick to a set of core values which we think makes us a great place to work and has made us the success that we are today, and the success we will be in the future. To be part of this inspiring team, you will need to have Impact in all you do, work smart, and be daring, fun and positive! In return you will get a great work environment, a set of colleagues like no other, and be able to build your skills and career with us.
Profile of Role
We are seeking a highly motivated individual to join our Customer Success team as a Customer Success Manager. In this role you will form part of a team to manage our Programmatic customers. You will proactively look for expansion opportunities and help support the Programmatic Lead in how we can replicate success at scale across the wider book. You will manage renewals and commercial conversations with customers from across different sectors ranging from SMB to large volume agencies. You will be the voice of the customer and provide continual feedback to our product and development teams.
The ideal candidate will be self-motivated and bring a high level of energy to the team. You will need to think outside the box and actively contribute to improve our customers experience and ensure customers are adopting the solution. You will be someone who is willing to go the extra mile and be able to spot customer needs and opportunities. You will be able to communicate effectively across departments and ensure the customer needs are being met.
- You will work as part of a team who are responsible for the performance (retention) of our Programmatic customers, through limiting customer risks/churn and proactively engaging in commercial opportunities to expand infinity products/services across your customers teams and markets.
- Monitor the health of your customer book though tactics such as reviewing levels of customer engagement and risk scoring.
- Deliver the service offer to customers such as touch in calls, account and audit reviews and create account & success plans for certain higher value customers.
- Have commercial responsibility for customers that you engage with e.g. pricing, packages, renewals, cross/upsells etc.
- Help onboard new customers and realise value as quickly and effortlessly as possible (time to first value). Work with the Programmatic Lead to help evolve the onboarding process, to ensure this is as automated and scalable.
- Maintain an advanced level of knowledge and understanding of the Infinity platform and subsequent services offered, including third party integration platforms
- Nurture customer advocacy in collaboration with the marketing team to produce case studies, testimonials, award entries etc. for your customers
- Support or lead internal tasks and projects including timely and through production of reports and forecasts as required for the Customer Success function
- Produce reports and forecasts as required for the Customer Success function, ensuring opportunities are kept up to date with relevant date and stages.
- Be the voice and customer advocate across the business, working closely with Product, Marketing, Sales and CX teams to ensure we are reviewing customer needs and prioritising where we think we can gain the most value across the client base
- Maintain an ethos of continual improvement whether that be re-defining processes, better use of technology or similar to maximise operational efficiencies
Key Skills & Behaviours
- 2+ years of experience in a B2B software account management or customer success role
- Proven experience effectively managing a large book of SME & Enterprise customers
- Good presenter & communicator, able to structure and deliver presentations such as account reviews and QBR’s.
- Time management and prioritisation skills which are linked to ‘work ethic’. There will be times where this role will require early starts, late finishes, extra work to meet tight deadlines, time management is key in terms of setting multiple meetings in 1 day, thus making the best of time
- Knowledge of most standard desktop software applications e.g. excel, word, outlook etc
- Excellent comms skills inc. telephone manner, with strong written and oral communication skills – fast and effective communicator via all channels
- Strong experience and understanding of online marketing
- A valued team member who upholds Infinity values and professional integrity
- A selfless individual who thinks about the business and the team first
- Ability to use own initiative and think ‘outside the box’
- Customer focused individual who is self-motivated
- Ability to build strong trusted relationships at any level of seniority
- Strives to continuously raise standards e.g. what should a CSM review deck look like, does it work, how could it work better. This requires a proactive mindset
- Self-starter mentality who controls their own destiny
Beneficial but not essential
- Experience in using Salesforce
- Experience of call tracking systems
- Experience of SaaS business
- Experience of contact centre environments
- Second language, ideally German, French or Italian
Benefits you can enjoy
- 25 days holiday (with the option to buy up to an additional 5 days per year)
- Private single medical insurance
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Life Assurance (4x Salary)
- Enhanced Maternity and Paternity Pay
- Tech Scheme Loan (of up to £2,000 per year)
- Ride to Work Scheme
- Season Ticket Loan
- Dedicated annual company and team social budget
At infinity, our aim is to be the best call tracking provider in the world and to do that we welcome our employees with open arms and create an environment where you can bring your best self, every day! Infinity is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace, we believe that diversity and inclusion among our incredible workforce is critical to driving our success and helping us achieve our ambitious targets! Our mission is to recruit, develop and retain the most talented individuals, each with their own story to tell.