Salary: NEG+ Uncapped Commissions
Location: Reigate or Manchester
Job type: Full Time
Reporting to: VP Sales
Infinity is an advanced analytics and call tracking service. We’ve established ourselves as a market leader with an innovative and exciting product attracting a number of well-known brands.
The business was launched in 2010 and is an established UK market leader. Annual revenues 15m+ and significantly growing. The firm is already hugely profitable with 1600+ clients and employs 120+ people across London, Reigate, Baltimore & California USA and Spain. We see a huge potential in the cloud contact centre market and the convergence of the requirements of marketing, sales, service/support and operational teams.
We are obsessed with cutting-edge technology and continuously finding ways to make our products even better. Success is part of our culture, we promote passion, team-working and fun! Our people share our company values (Impact, Working Smart and Daring/Fun/Positive Energy), which translates into our clients’ experience.
Profile of Role
We are looking to recruit an Enterprise new business sales professional to join our team. The successful applicant will work with both SDR and Marketing teams to break into target Enterprise Accounts within several strategic sectors. As an Enterprise Sales Manager, you will be an instrumental contributor to our go-to-market strategy, being able to have a direct impact on the growth of the company. You will be responsible for working with mid and enterprise customers to generate and pursue sales leads and you will engage with critical audiences to pursue new enterprise sales opportunities.
Your commitments will include driving revenue, adoption, and market penetration in enterprise accounts and partners. Responsible for the full sales cycle from pipeline generation and prospecting through to close, the role will involve e-mail, phone, online and face to face meetings with multiple prospects across target accounts.
The ideal candidate has a SaaS and Enterprise Sales background that enables you to drive an engagement at the Director and C level. You should be a self-starter who is prepared to develop, execute and consistently deliver on quarterly revenue targets. A strategic, disciplined and proactive approach will be key in this role. High levels of energy and drive, an inquisitive nature and the ability to differentiate our proposition through a consultative sales process will help to gain engagement from key prospects. Working in a collaborative team environment, coachability will also be key to making a successful start to life in this role. This is an exciting position for someone looking to join a dynamic, growing business.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience
- Degree educated and min 5+ years of sales experience in SaaS B2B sales
- A valued team member, who upholds Infinity’s values and professional integrity at all times.
- Self-starter mentality who controls their own destiny with a strong work ethic.
- Has sold in mid-market and enterprise level accounts
- Strong verbal and written communications skills.
- High energy, passionate and self-motivated
- Proven track record of revenue delivered, pipeline generation, developing new opportunities and managing sales pipelines in a start-up environment.
- Proven solid understanding of a SaaS business.
- Experience of Challenger sales methodology beneficial
- Strong Commercial acumen and strategic mindset
- Proficient English is mandatory (another European language is a plus).
- Passionate about sales metrics
- Drive revenue and market share in your defined territory, meeting or exceeding quarterly revenue targets.
- Identify, open and close enterprise SaaS deals in new name, or cross-sell accounts.
- Work with clients and partners to build value based business cases that justify large SaaS investments.
- Pipeline generation on own opportunities to supplement inbound Sales Development Representative (SDR) qualified leads.
- Demonstrate solutions remotely that focus on what the client’s pains are.
- Effectively manage the business pipeline to ensure accurate revenue forecasting.
- Manage longer sales cycles to a successful conclusion.
- Follow a structured deal qualification process (company uses MEDDICC).
- Be able to build champions in client and prospect accounts.
- Manage all types of sales negotiations (complex and straight-forward).
- Manage senior CxO client/prospect relationships with the highest levels of satisfaction, offering value-added, insightful and strategic solutions to maximise return in their business.
- Understand the benefits of Social in B2B selling.
Benefits you can enjoy
- 25 days holiday (with the option to buy up to an additional 5 days per year)
- Private single medical insurance
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Life Assurance (4x Salary)
- Enhanced Maternity and Paternity Pay
- Tech Scheme Loan (of up to £2,000 per year)
- Ride to Work Scheme
- Season Ticket Loan
- Dedicated annual company and team social budget
At infinity, our aim is to be the best call tracking provider in the world and to do that we welcome our employees with open arms and create an environment where you can bring your best self, every day! Infinity is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace, we believe that diversity and inclusion among our incredible workforce is critical to driving our success and helping us achieve our ambitious targets! Our mission is to recruit, develop and retain the most talented individuals, each with their own story to tell.