Salary: £40,000 plus uncapped commission
Location: Flexible: Manchester or Reigate area
Job type: Full time
Infinity delivers call intelligence pioneered for business. We unlock clarity from the conversations companies have with their customers. We are a cloud-based call tracking platform, and an integral part of the technology stack for marketing teams and contact centres across our extensive international client base.
Our journey started in 2010 when we identified the need for a call tracking product from over a decade of experience of managing paid search campaigns.
Following a steady, organic growth and a strategic investment, we now have a presence across five locations, including London, Manchester, and San Francisco.
Despite our continued growth we stick to a set of core values which we think makes us a great place to work and has made us the success that we are today, and the success we will be in the future. To be part of this inspiring team, you will need to have Impact in all you do, work smart, and be daring, fun and positive! In return you will get a great work environment, a set of colleagues like no other, and be able to build your skills and career with us.
About the job
As a Corporate Account Executive at Infinity, you will be engaging directly with medium to corporate sized businesses, helping them to grow. You will use the Infinity sales methodology to find and close new business and increase the customer’s usage of the Infinity platform over time. You will be selling into your assigned industries/vertical and therefore will use your knowledge of digital transformation and change management to act as a trusted advisor to the customer, running the sales process end to end with them.
- Develop and be responsible for your annual business plan
- Work in collaboration with your POD SDR to prospect into accounts within your assigned verticals
- Run discovery calls with C-level executives and department leaders
- Close new business at or above quota on a monthly basis
- Run online and in person product demonstrations
- Work in collaboration with our Info sec team and Data Protection Officer to respond to procurement questionnaires
- Work in collaboration with our customer success team to ensure an optimum account handover
- 2+ years in a quota carrying role
- Excellent experience selling software/SaaS solutions
- Management of monthly and annual pipeline as well as proven accuracy in forecasting
- Excellent communications skills with the ability to articulate and present to all levels including C-suite.
- Thrives in a high energy, hard-working, collaborative team environment. Prefer prior successful experience in start-ups.
- Motivated by achieving targets in a competitive environment.
- Trained and/or certified in a standardized sales method (e.g., SPIN, MEDDIC, Challenger)
WHO EXCEEDS IN THIS ROLE? Top performers will demonstrate:
- Genuine curiosity about business and technology
- A growth mindset, keen learner, and a habit of seeking feedback for self-development
- Ability to take initiative and be innovative and resourceful in evolving sales methods to optimize new business success.
- Comfortable taking on additional responsibility in a team environment
- High performance in areas outside of professional work
Benefits you can enjoy
- 25 days holiday (with the option to buy up to an additional 5 days per year)
- Private single medical insurance
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Life Assurance (4x Salary)
- Enhanced Maternity and Paternity Pay
- Tech Scheme Loan (of up to £2,000 per year)
- Ride to Work Scheme
- Season Ticket Loan
- Dedicated annual company and team social budget
At infinity, our aim is to be the best call tracking provider in the world and to do that we welcome our employees with open arms and create an environment where you can bring your best self, every day! Infinity is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace, we believe that diversity and inclusion among our incredible workforce is critical to driving our success and helping us achieve our ambitious targets! Our mission is to recruit, develop and retain the most talented individuals, each with their own story to tell.