Salary: £50,000 - £70,000 (dependant on experience)
Location: Flexible: Reigate or Manchester area
Job type: Full time
Infinity delivers call intelligence pioneered for business. We unlock clarity from the conversations companies have with their customers. We are a cloud-based call tracking platform, and an integral part of the technology stack for marketing teams and contact centres across our extensive international client base.
Our journey started in 2010 when we identified the need for a call tracking product from over a decade of experience of managing paid search campaigns.
Following a steady, organic growth and a strategic investment, we now have a presence across five locations, including Reigate, Manchester, Madrid, Baltimore and San Francisco.
Despite our continued growth we stick to a set of core values which we think makes us a great place to work and has made us the success that we are today, and the success we will be in the future. To be part of this inspiring team, you will need to have Impact in all you do, work smart, and be daring, fun and positive! In return you will get a great work environment, a set of colleagues like no other, and be able to build your skills and career with us.
About the job
We’re hiring an organised and passionate Customer Success Operations Manager to join our Global Customer Success Team. Reporting into the VP of Customer Success, you will drive the effectiveness and efficiency of our CS systems and processes. As their trusted partner, you will define solutions that mitigate churn, drive new ARR, and improve overall efficiency.
You will be responsible for managing and leading projects designed to improve our data and reporting infrastructure, improve our processes within the Customer Success team and the maintenance/implementation of Customer Success Tools.
Measure, Reporting & Analytics:
- Define, analyse, and report on the key performance indicators for our global customer success team.
- Identify and map indicators of success or friction within the customer lifecycle. Analyse data to drive continuous improvement and identify risk.
- Track indicators of renewal, upsell, contraction, risk and loss to forecast against net retention and expansion targets.
- Create robust reporting mechanisms/tools to ensure consistent communication of KPI’s and heartbeat to CS Management and CXO. Monitor leading indicators and implement mitigation plans, ensuring consistent communication.
- Identify, document and implement processes to optimise the ‘time to value’ journey.
- Determine value touchpoints, timing and indicators of success.
- Measure and improve to reduce ‘time to expansion’.
- Define, lead, and monitor strategic and operational projects for our global customer success team which enable them to deliver value to customers, unlocking TAO. This includes:
- Customer journey mapping
- Value realization
- Success plans
-Customer health and risk management.
- Operationalise initiatives from conception -> process -> enablement -> ongoing measurement
- Transform ways of working to improve scalability, agility, and efficiency of the Global Customer Success team
- Enable collaboration with Sales, Solutions, Onboarding & Support to ensure smooth customer journey into the CSM
- Oversee, own and lead processes and execution on disruption to the service, including the comms strategy
- Implement mechanisms and processes to enable to GTM strategy
- Be a subject matter expert in process improvement, enablement, metrics, systems, and management/measurement systems. Identify, implement and maintain customer success tools that enable scale.
- Implement systems to leverage data and analytics to track customer health and ROI at scale.
- Ensure Salesforce is effectively used and maintained to ensure that we are able to effectively search and market to the CRM database
- Work closely with Customer Success Directors to drive change through our CS Pillars (product, potential, people and process). Ensure consistency in approach.
- Manage and monitor the change program across each pillar, and report on progress. Work with CSD’s to resolve friction and successfully implement change globally.
- Monitor CSD and pillar KPI’s and activity. Work with VP of CS to evolve and adapt pillar requirements through business growth
- Work closely with the process CSD to drive and champion all collateral (decks, e-mails) to drive global consistency
To succeed in this role you need to be able to work smart, hard and with a positive energy. You work at pace always looking for ways to improve things and with an eye on the results. You are a creative thinker who dares to do things differently. Being a team player is essential. In infinity that means being open, honest, consistent and fair and contributing to a sense of purpose and positive team morale.
- 5+ years working within a fast paced Operations role
- Project management/ leadership and execution experience
- Extensive experience working with Salesforce and other relevant CS integrations and tools
- A healthy obsession with driving efficiency
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, as well as excellent organisational skills
Benefits you can enjoy
- 25 days holiday (with the option to buy up to an additional 5 days per year)
- Private single medical insurance
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Life Assurance (4x Salary)
- Enhanced Maternity and Paternity Pay
- Tech Scheme Loan (of up to £2,000 per year)
- Ride to Work Scheme
- Season Ticket Loan
- Dedicated annual company and team social budget
At infinity, our aim is to be the best call tracking provider in the world and to do that we welcome our employees with open arms and create an environment where you can bring your best self, every day! Infinity is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace, we believe that diversity and inclusion among our incredible workforce is critical to driving our success and helping us achieve our ambitious targets! Our mission is to recruit, develop and retain the most talented individuals, each with their own story to tell.