Salary: £50,000 - £55,000 (Dependent on Experience)
Location: Flexible: Reigate or Manchester area
Job type: Full time
Infinity delivers call intelligence pioneered for business. We unlock clarity from the conversations companies have with their customers. We are a cloud-based call tracking platform, and an integral part of the technology stack for marketing teams and contact centres across our extensive international client base.
Our journey started in 2010 when we identified the need for a call tracking product from over a decade of experience of managing paid search campaigns.
Following a steady, organic growth and a strategic investment, we now have a presence across five locations, including London, Manchester, and San Francisco.
Despite our continued growth we stick to a set of core values which we think makes us a great place to work and has made us the success that we are today, and the success we will be in the future. To be part of this inspiring team, you will need to have Impact in all you do, work smart, and be daring, fun and positive! In return you will get a great work environment, a set of colleagues like no other, and be able to build your skills and career with us.
About the job
Infinity is looking for an experienced UX designer to join the in-house UX design team to help shape the future of our products for our customers.
You’ll be joining a small collaborative UX team working in sprints to understand, ideate, research and deliver solutions to improve the customer experience.
The team will be working closely with product and engineering to deliver designs and recommendations to help improve our defined objectives.
Your remit will extend beyond just the interface; you will be involved in the whole experience, from product discovery to the influence of roll out plans.
We need people who share our ambition to deliver for our customers; Passionate and confident people willing to take the initiative and drive us forward.
- You will be a voice of UX and driving the UX teams objectives.
- You can solve customer problems through an insight led lean UX process.
- You can clearly articulate your design rationale to stakeholders and squads across the business.
- You can facilitate and drive collaboration workshops with UX, product, dev and the wider business.
- You can work with analytics, optimisation and research to validate your hypothesis.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience
- 3+ years commercial UX design experience (B2B would be desirable)
- A strong, well-curated portfolio demonstrating your expertise
- Prior involvement in high-profile design projects in a commercial or B2B environment
- First-hand experience of agile methodologies and practice
- Able to work with and deliver personas, user journeys, page flows, wireframes, site architectures, navigation models, interface scamps, page comps, interactive prototypes, interaction guides
- Proficiency with the latest versions of the following software applications, or similar: Abstract, Axure, Miro, Sketch
- Proven experience designing intuitive graphical interfaces for desktop, tablet and mobile devices
- Ability to use both quant and qual insight to inform decision-making
- Experience at carrying out customer research – including contextual enquiry, observation, lab research, and usability testing
- Work in partnership with Product Managers to understand and define customer problems and to build testable hypotheses that improve the customer experience
- Identify, communicate and work to mitigate assumptions and risks arising out of product discovery and design
- Demonstrate deep knowledge of customer needs and use this knowledge to inform and support product development
- Uncover new customer needs and inform Infinity’s knowledge about its customers
- Present and support your designs and key milestone deliverables to peers and senior level stakeholders
- Understand and apply the trade-offs between usability, creativity and performance in meeting business goals
- Engage stakeholders in research and design process through collaboration, workshops, design shares, and show & tells
- Work with others to create and establish standardised practices within a design team, including ongoing development of our design system
- Organisation, documentation of working digital assets to establish conventions and etiquette across teams and products
- Use quantitative and qualitative research and insight to inform design decisions and articulate them to the business
- Produce design executions that use inclusive design principles and comply with W3C accessibility guidelines
- Collaborate and communicate with designers, developers, customer support teams and product owners across teams to produce effective multi-channel experiences.
- Review and constructively feedback on work from other designers across the team
- Contribute to building and cultivating a positive, valuable team culture
Beneficial, but not essential
- AWS experience
- Experience working in a CCaaS company
- Working for a Martech company
- Experience with product design
- Scrum Certified
Benefits you can enjoy
- 25 days holiday (with the option to buy up to an additional 5 days per year)
- Private single medical insurance
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Life Assurance (4x Salary)
- Enhanced Maternity and Paternity Pay
- Tech Scheme Loan (of up to £2,000 per year)
- Ride to Work Scheme
- Season Ticket Loan
- Dedicated annual company and team social budget
At infinity, our aim is to be the best call tracking provider in the world and to do that we welcome our employees with open arms and create an environment where you can bring your best self, every day! Infinity is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace, we believe that diversity and inclusion among our incredible workforce is critical to driving our success and helping us achieve our ambitious targets! Our mission is to recruit, develop and retain the most talented individuals, each with their own story to tell.