Partnerships Director_ Media
Salary: £60k - £65k (Approx. £100k OTE - Uncapped Commission)
Location: Reigate (Hybrid remote - 2 days in 3 days WFH)
Job type: Full time
Infinity delivers call intelligence pioneered for business. We unlock clarity from the conversations companies have with their customers. We are a cloud-based call tracking platform and an integral part of the technology stack for marketing teams and contact centres across our extensive international client base.
Our journey started in 2010 when we identified the need for a call tracking product from over a decade of experience of managing paid search campaigns.
Following steady, organic growth and a strategic investment, we now have a presence across five locations, including Reigate, Manchester, Madrid, Baltimore and San Francisco.
Despite our continued growth, we stick to a set of core values that we think make us a great place to work and have made us the success that we are today, and the success we will be in the future. To be part of this inspiring team, you will need to have Impact in all you do, work smart, and be daring, fun and positive! In return, you will get a great work environment, a set of colleagues like no other, and be able to build your skills and career with us.
About the job
As a Partnerships Director, you will focus on educating and evangelising Infinity’s Call
Intelligence products to our media partners across the UK. Working with 2-3 named media partners and all associated brands within the group.
This role will support the business growth activities of our media partners and sales
teams. It is a great opportunity for a candidate with 2+ years’ experience in digital marketing/partnerships development/channel management looking for their next challenge.
You have worked in or are working within a media company or agency managing clients and selling digital services, with an understanding on how these companies operate and what they expect from technology partners.
You will be part of the UK team working with various internal and external teams to drive the
growth of Infinity business within mainland UK, and responsible for providing channel business development support in the region.
Your key objective will be to help grow and support our media partners to drive new client opportunities to increase partner revenues.
To be successful you will be passionate, results-oriented and demonstrate outstanding
commercial ability. As a trusted advisor to partners and customers alike, it is essential that you are comfortable articulating value propositions in the context of your audience and will be required to be part field-based attending external partner and client meetings
Work with the UK Partner & Sales teams to develop and implement the go-to-market strategy for the region. In this role you will:
● Develop, scale and maintain strategic growth plans to achieve revenue goals and objectives for key media accounts
● Source and grow a pipeline of high-value new business leads from our media partners
● Engage with our media partner leadership teams to understand their vision, goals and objectives; then present the Infinity value propositions to achieve these ambitions
● Negotiation, managing and closing skills for large media partners and clients by building relationships at all levels (account directors to senior board level executives)
● Lead and/or participate in client presentations to marketing agencies & professionals
● Educate, train and raise Infinity’s brand awareness within new and existing partners, help them to embrace and deliver significant client value from Infinity technology.
● Map out partner accounts, have a detailed understanding of their markets, type of clients,
focus and ensure the Infinity service is positioned and understood correctly
● Experience in using Salesforce
● Experience of call tracking systems
● 2+ years of partnerships / digital agency experience - driving client referrals or new business
● Experience working for/with key Media Partners and have media contacts at senior levels
● Experience in online search & social marketing platforms i.e. Google & Facebook
● Strong presenter with excellent organisation, acc. management, and communication skills
● Experienced and skilled negotiator with a proven commercial track record
● Worked at a media agency and know their expectations of a technology partner
● Outgoing and adept at creating professional relationships
● Strong understanding of digital marketing processes, platforms, and technologies
● Active in industry trade and networking events
Benefits you can enjoy
- 25 days holiday (with the option to buy up to an additional 5 days per year)
- Private single medical insurance
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Life Assurance (4x Salary)
- Enhanced Maternity and Paternity Pay
- Tech Scheme Loan (of up to £2,000 per year)
- Ride to Work Scheme
- Season Ticket Loan
- Dedicated annual company and team social budget
At infinity, our aim is to be the best call tracking provider in the world, and to do that we welcome our employees with open arms and create an environment where you can bring your best self, every day! Infinity is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace, we believe that diversity and inclusion among our incredible workforce are critical to driving our success and helping us achieve our ambitious targets! Our mission is to recruit, develop and retain the most talented individuals, each with their own story to tell.