Location: Reigate or Manchester (office location) - Hybrid working (2 days in office)
Team: Support (Customer Experience)
Job Type: Full Time
Reporting To: Service Desk Manager
Infinity is an advanced analytics and call tracking service. We’ve established ourselves as a market leader with an innovative and exciting product attracting a number of well-known brands.
The business was launched in 2010 and is an established UK market leader. Annual revenues 15m+ and significantly growing. The firm is already hugely profitable with 1600+ clients and employs 120+ people across London, Reigate, Baltimore & California USA, and Spain. We see a huge potential in the cloud contact center market and the convergence of the requirements of marketing, sales, service/support, and operational teams.
We are obsessed with cutting-edge technology and continuously find ways to make our products even better. Success is part of our culture, we promote passion, team-working, and fun! Our people share our company values (Impact, Working Smart, and Daring/Fun/Positive Energy), which translates into our clients’ experience.
Profile of Role
Part of our wider Customer Experience department, our Support function is critical to ensuring customer satisfaction with our leading call intelligence platform.
This role will suit an individual who has an interest in technology and delivering an outstanding service to our customers. The day-to-day duties will include regular installation audits, answering and escalating incoming calls and cases for customers; all of which you will be provided thorough training and support to help you to succeed and grow in this role.
You will work alongside many teams & individuals across the business. For example working closely with the Customer Success team to support various customer engagements such as calls, as well as other internal departments such as Product, Sales, and Onboarding when needed.
The ideal candidate will be self-motivated, great with customers in building trusted relationships, and eager to grow and develop within our Support Team and business.
Our Support Team is also known as the breeding ground for our future talent for our business. This role could be the perfect stepping stone to an exciting career in digital/technology.
- 1 Year+ of service desk customer support experience in B2B software.
- A valued team member who upholds Infinity values and professional integrity.
- Proven experience in providing help desk support, customer service, or account management.
- Knowledge of most standard desktop software applications e.g. excel, word, outlook etc.
- Experience with using Salesforce or a similar support ticket platform would be advantageous but not essential.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience
- Customer-focused individual who is self-motivated
- Ability to build strong trusted relationships
- Time management and prioritization skills
- Ability to use own initiative and think ‘outside the box’
- Excellent telephone manner, with strong written and oral communication skills
- Manage your time efficiently and prioritize numerous, complex support queries in a high-pressure environment. As well as managing day-to-day general workload and other support queues in accordance with departmental SLAs. Always ensure deadlines are met and use initiative, keeping the business vision at the forefront of your decisions.
- Be confident on the phone and able to engage with senior contacts within the client accounts. Ability to handle complex and challenging conversations.
- Be active in gaining constant positive feedback from customers. One of the team’s USP is our “very helpful and efficient Support Team”. This is an expectation we continue to fulfill and exceed on a daily basis.
- Keep all internal customer and document management systems up to date and ensure all daily activity is captured and recorded correctly. Suggest improvements where applicable and encourage a positive adoption of new processes to newer members of the team.
- Maintain an advanced level understanding of the Infinity portal interface and front-end configuration and be able to demonstrate this to both internal colleagues and customers.
- Carry out regular Portal audits for your portfolio of customers and report back to CSMs where necessary. Document all updates and findings against each customer within Infinity’s internal systems.
- Represent the department at all times both onsite and offsite. Attend social events and company functions at every possible opportunity. Aspire to maintain the professional, knowledgeable, helpful, and approachable reputation of the department.
- Provide additional ad hoc support to the Operations department as and when required, such as help writing training content, producing process documents etc.
Benefits you can enjoy
- 25 days holiday (with the option to buy up to an additional 5 days per year)
- Private single medical insurance
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Life Assurance (4x Salary)
- Enhanced Maternity and Paternity Pay
- Tech Scheme Loan (of up to £2,000 per year)
- Ride to Work Scheme
- Season Ticket Loan
- Dedicated annual company and team social budget
At Infinity, our aim is to be the best call tracking provider in the world, and to do that we welcome our employees with open arms and create an environment where you can bring your best self, every day! Infinity is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace, we believe that diversity and inclusion among our incredible workforce are critical to driving our success and helping us achieve our ambitious targets! Our mission is to recruit, develop and retain the most talented individuals, each with their own story to tell.