Location: Reigate or Manchester (Hybrid Working Pattern)
Job type: Full time
Reporting To: Head of Customer Success
Salary: £65,000 + Commission & Bonus
Infinity delivers call intelligence pioneered for business. We unlock clarity from the conversations companies have with their customers. We are a cloud-based call tracking platform, and an integral part of the technology stack for marketing teams and contact centres across our extensive international client base.
Our journey started in 2010 when we identified the need for a call tracking product from over a decade of experience of managing paid search campaigns.
Following a steady, organic growth and a strategic investment, we now have a presence across five locations, including London, Manchester, and San Francisco.
Despite our continued growth we stick to a set of core values which we think makes us a great place to work and has made us the success that we are today, and the success we will be in the future. To be part of this inspiring team, you will need to have Impact in all you do, work smart, and be daring, fun and positive! In return you will get a great work environment, a set of colleagues like no other, and be able to build your skills and career with us.
Profile of Role
We are seeking a highly motivated individual to join our Customer Success management team as a Customer Success Director with a specific focus on expansion. In this role you will provide strategic support and input to the Customer Success Team, helping and guiding them through difficult commercial and strategic scenarios. You will work closely with the Head of Customer Success & VP of Customer Success to develop the overall growth strategy within the global book. You will lead and inspire the team to drive expansion within their book and support them in achieving targets.
The ideal candidate will be self-motivated and bring a high level of energy to the team and a passion for expansion. You will need to think outside the box and actively develop our processes to achieve growth within our existing account book. You will be someone who is willing to go the extra mile and support the team in identifying customer needs and opportunities. You will be able to communicate effectively across departments and ensure the customer needs are being met. As part of the Customer Success management team, you will support the team whilst holding them accountable to hit targets.
Expansion - Key Responsibilities
- Build out processes and tools to enable visibility of total addressable opportunity within the book. Ensure this is a continuous process within CSM roles and that the TAO is always up to date. Drive integration with key business tools to maintain a single source of truth (salesforce).
- Become an expert in the use of the product and tools to identify opportunity. Continuously measure and review expansion success and integrate learnings into CSM processes.
- Identify, map and document the client journeys relevant to the vertical from TTV to TTG. Work with process pillar to make this scalable and measurable.
- Oversee and drive processes to monitor contraction.
- Develop strategies to reach booked ARR and oversee CSM implementation of those.
- Measure success and escalate deviation/challenges.
Processes and Approach
- Support Customer Success Senior Management Team to deliver target by identifying opportunity, prioritise CS activities and plan execution of opportunity strategy.
- Define, document and implement strategies to approach opportunity. Monitor closely to identify wins and learns and flex approach quickly to deliver success.
- Continuously monitor competitors and work with internal stakeholders to use battlecards against competitors. Support CSMs with the use of these in opportunities.
- Maintain overall visibility of renewals and define and implement proactive approaches which ensure retention. Work with CSMs on complex renewals or where risk is present.
- Ensure strong and consistent adoption across the team – inspire best practice. Work with the team and pillars to embed opportunity within the CS methodology and principles.
Executing on TAO
- Be the first escalation point for CSMs where support is needed on opportunities. Support, train and inspire the team on expansion of accounts and create a continuous feedback loop to improve processes.
- Oversee and monitor progress of opportunity. Identify risk to opportunities and resolve if possible. Escalate risk or deviance to opportunities which impact target or retention.
Customer Success Director - Key Responsibilities
- Be responsible for the performance (retention) of your allocated enterprise customer book, through limiting customer risks/churn and proactively engaging in commercial opportunities to expand infinity products/services across your customers teams and markets
- Monitor the health of your customer book though tactics such as reviewing levels of customer engagement and risk scoring, providing strategic guidance to the Head of CS and to mitigate or escalate risks
- Deliver the service offer to your customer which typically includes weekly calls, monthly meetings, quarterly business reviews, account & success plans & ad hoc engagements
- Have full commercial responsibility for your customer book e.g. pricing, packages, negotiations, terms, renewals, cross/upsells etc.
- Nurture customer advocacy in collaboration with the marketing team to produce case studies, testimonials, award entries etc. for your customers
- Manage a portfolio of key Enterprise clients, ensuring that high customer satisfaction with the product & service and that positive business outcomes (ROI) are delivered
Key Skills & Behaviours
- Experience in using Salesforce
- 5+ years of experience in a B2B software account management or customer success role
- Proven experience effectively managing a large book of enterprise customers
- Proven commercial experience in winning Enterprise level deals i.e. opportunity identification, approach, pricing & quotes, agreements, negotiation (£70k ARR+)
- Strong presenter & communicator, able to structure and deliver a clear, concise and authoritative message that engages the room
- Time management and prioritisation skills which are linked to ‘work ethic’. There will be times where this role will require early starts, late finishes, extra work to meet tight deadlines, time management is key in terms of setting multiple meetings in 1 day, thus making the best of time
- Knowledge of most standard desktop software applications e.g. excel, word, outlook etc
- Able to guide and coach colleagues to enhance internal capability and achieve expansion ambitions
- Excellent comms skills inc. telephone manner, with strong written and oral communication skills – fast and effective communicator via all channels
- Strong experience and understanding of online marketing
- A valued team member who upholds Infinity values and professional integrity
- Ability to use own initiative and think ‘outside the box’
- Customer focused individual who is self-motivated
- Ability to build strong trusted relationships at any level of seniority
- Strives to continuously raise standards e.g. what should a CSM review deck look like, does it work, how could it work better. This requires a proactive mindset
- Self-starter mentality who controls their own destiny
Beneficial, but not essential
- Experience of call tracking systems
- Experience of SaaS business
- Experience of contact centre environments
Benefits you can enjoy
- 25 days holiday (with the option to buy up to an additional 5 days per year)
- Private single medical insurance
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Life Assurance (4x Salary)
- Enhanced Maternity and Paternity Pay
- Tech Scheme Loan (of up to £2,000 per year)
- Ride to Work Scheme
- Season Ticket Loan
- Dedicated annual company and team social budget
At infinity, our aim is to be the best call tracking provider in the world and to do that we welcome our employees with open arms and create an environment where you can bring your best self, every day! Infinity is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace, we believe that diversity and inclusion among our incredible workforce is critical to driving our success and helping us achieve our ambitious targets! Our mission is to recruit, develop and retain the most talented individuals, each with their own story to tell.