Salary: £45,000 - £60,000
Location: Flexible: Reigate or Manchester area (Hybrid Working)
Job type: Full time
Reporting To: Head of Pre-Sales Engineering
Infinity delivers call intelligence pioneered for business. We unlock clarity from the conversations companies have with their customers. We are a cloud-based call tracking platform, and an integral part of the technology stack for marketing teams and contact centres across our extensive international client base.
Our journey started in 2010 when we identified the need for a call tracking product from over a decade of experience of managing paid search campaigns.
Following a steady, organic growth and a strategic investment, we now have a presence across five locations, including London, Manchester, and San Francisco.
Despite our continued growth we stick to a set of core values which we think makes us a great place to work and has made us the success that we are today, and the success we will be in the future. To be part of this inspiring team, you will need to have Impact in all you do, work smart, and be daring, fun and positive! In return you will get a great work environment, a set of colleagues like no other, and be able to build your skills and career with us.
About the job
Pre-sales Engineering provides technical subject matter expertise in support of Infinity’s sales efforts. We study the market, analyse customer experience, and ensure solutions achieve both customer and Infinity business goals. We are reliable and dependable partners throughout the sales cycle, from discovery to close. We work with sales teams and with clients and potential clients – to help all parties understand technical processes and capabilities.
The Pre-sales Engineer is an individual contributor providing sound engineering advice and support across specific sales / client groups and product areas.
We act as a subject matter expert providing an escalation point for customer support teams when required. We train new joiners and form a crucial part, not only of the new employee, but also of the new customer onboarding journey.
We partner with the product and software development team and remain at the forefront of innovative technologies that are being rolled out as part of the product roadmap.
- Provide Solutions Engineering pre-sales support for an assigned base of customers.
- Partner with sales teams to understand client product-related expectations and requirements.
- Attend sales calls and assist with sales efforts.
- Relay trends in requirements to the product team.
- Conduct technical interviews with customers to clearly identify and define needs.
- Provide technical expertise to ensure that customer needs are met.
- Maintain a working knowledge of the industry and competitors to act as a valuable subject matter expert resource to both customer and sales teams.
- Review quotes, RFPs (requests for proposals), plans and other customer documentation – providing technical information and clarifying questions and uncertainties for both Infinity and customer representatives.
- Provide sales tools and training for sales teams on conducting effective presentations and product demonstrations.
- Provide technical assistance to product management, marketing, and sales training teams.
- Conduct product and technical presentations both onsite and remotely; translate technical terminology into language easily understood by non-technical audiences.
- Address product-related questions from both internal (sales) and external (customer) perspectives.
- Assist with post-sale product performance evaluation.
- Be actively involved in customer onboarding.
- Provide subject matter expertise for customer support teams.
- Support building of a technical knowledge base that forms a base for internal and external teams' daily operations.
- 2+ years’ experience within the CCaaS (Contact Centre as a Service) or SaaS (Software As A Service) industries.
- Demonstrable experience from inception, Proof of Concept (POC), bid proposals, project, and technical documents, identifying latest sales opportunities.
- Strong interpersonal, written and communications skills.
- Handson experience with Google Analytics.
- Knowledge of SA360 and/or PowerBI an advantage.
- Demonstrable consultative selling experience.
- Analytical skills to evaluate and interpret product and service-related situations.
- Experience as an influential, passionate, and confident public speaker.
- Build and maintain strong working relationships with sales teams, partners, vendors, and customers.
- Understand sales processes, strategies, and solution selling.
- Dig into issues and problems to understand underlying causes.
- Create compelling proposals and documentation.
Benefits you can enjoy
- 25 days holiday (with the option to buy up to an additional 5 days per year)
- Private single medical insurance
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Life Assurance (4x Salary)
- Enhanced Maternity and Paternity Pay
- Tech Scheme Loan (of up to £2,000 per year)
- Ride to Work Scheme
- Season Ticket Loan
- Dedicated annual company and team social budget
At infinity, our aim is to be the best call tracking provider in the world and to do that we welcome our employees with open arms and create an environment where you can bring your best self, every day! Infinity is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace, we believe that diversity and inclusion among our incredible workforce is critical to driving our success and helping us achieve our ambitious targets! Our mission is to recruit, develop and retain the most talented individuals, each with their own story to tell.