Salary: Up to £75,000
Location: Reigate or Manchester area - Hybrid working 2 days in office and 3 days WFH.
Job type: Full time
Reporting To: VP of Customer Operations
Infinity delivers call intelligence pioneered for business. We unlock clarity from the conversations companies have with their customers. We are a cloud-based call tracking platform, and an integral part of the technology stack for marketing teams and contact centres across our extensive international client base.
Our journey started in 2010 when we identified the need for a call tracking product from over a decade of experience of managing paid search campaigns.
Following a steady, organic growth and a strategic investment, we now have a presence across five locations, including London, Manchester, and San Francisco.
Despite our continued growth we stick to a set of core values which we think makes us a great place to work and has made us the success that we are today, and the success we will be in the future. To be part of this inspiring team, you will need to have Impact in all you do, work smart, and be daring, fun and positive! In return you will get a great work environment, a set of colleagues like no other, and be able to build your skills and career with us.
About The Role:
We are recruiting for a Director of Customer Support to lead, manage and evolve our customer support function in line with our ambitious product roadmap and market expansion plans.
Operating within our Customer Experience department this role interfaces closely with leaders across our Product & Engineering, Solutions and Customer Success teams to evolve the product and service offer, drive advocacy and mitigate risks.
The customer support team is comprised of 1st, 2nd and 3rd line team (each with team leads) and plays a critical role supporting customers’ requirements from straightforward tasks to complex technical matters such as troubleshooting code, integration or call connectivity issues. The team plays a central role upholding the high standards of our internal teams and customers alike.
This role requires excellent team leadership and management skill with an ability to motivate the team and gain buy in/influence amongst senior managers across the business to positively support enhancements e.g. process, self-service features, automation. The candidate will have a player/coach mind set and is not afraid to lead by example, getting hands on in cases and customer escalations.
● Define the future customer support strategy and evolve the functions resources and
operations in line with rapid product and market expansion
● Lead and manage full 1st/2nd/3rd line team (currently 13 resources) with 3 direct reports (each team leader), cover management of wider support reps if/when required
● Implement robust onboarding & ongoing training programmes and organise team leads and support specialists in multiple locations to provide a world class level of customer support
● Refine, monitor and drive support performance through KPIs and SLA’s to ensure we are meeting/exceeding customer support standards (e.g. case resolution time, CSAT)
● Implement relevant successful change projects that add operational or commercial value
● Partner with the Customer Success, Engineering and Product heads to continuously improve
the product and service offer, mitigate risks and prioritise activity across the function
● Limit technical escalation through 2nd/3rd line support and especially to our engineering team via process adherence, knowledge/training & tools
● Lead and organise support resources around burst challenges such as carrier outages
● Ensure impeccable communication with relevant staff and customers at all levels of seniority
● Implement a ‘premium’ value added support service for high value customers and ensure appropriate prioritisation of support to these customers
● Own customer escalations including incident reports and customer calls where appropriate
● Own technical documentation internally and customer Knowledge Base (Campus)
● Review the teams daily workflow and adjust as needed for a growing organisation
● Excite and develop a hotbed of talent through support and into the wider organisation
● Act as the voice of the customer across the organisation, drive advocacy & product feedback
● Play a key role driving the organisations OKR’s as required
● An energetic and passionate leader obsessed with delivering a world class experience
● Understands and excited by working for a tech (SaaS), fast paced, product-led company
● Technically minded, grasping technical concepts and embracing new technology
● Has a growth mindset, sees opportunities not problems
● Highly analytical, using data/information to maximise the operation and potential
● Stickler for process, documentation and adherence
● Has sound business judgment and decision-making abilities in a fast paced environment
● An expert communicator, with confidence communicating at all levels and to large groups
● Leader (not always doer) - Can effectively delegate and co-ordinate resources to deliver
● Willing to travel (two UK sites and possibility for customer visits or international travel)
● Enjoys a diverse & social environment, we work hard but love to have fun!
● 3+ years in a support leadership role, preferably in support of technology products/software
● Lead dept. of 15+ support reps, 1/2/3rd line inc. team leads / managers
● Deep knowledge SalesForce Service Cloud (or similar enterprise support platform)
● Demonstrable experience leading successful change projects that achieve strong outcomes
● Owned a high quality knowledge base
Beneficial experience, but not essential
● SalesForce service cloud
● Global support service delivery (international staff and external stakeholders)
● Experience of call tracking systems and/or background in Telecoms
● Ability to speak other languages - English, Spanish, French
● Experience of code debugging
● Experience of analytics/bid management/conversion rate optimization systems
● Experience of enterprise CRM/booking systems
● Experience of using API’s and constructing queries
● Operated in the environment of a scaling business
Benefits you can enjoy
- 25 days holiday (with the option to buy up to an additional 5 days per year)
- Private single medical insurance
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Life Assurance (4x Salary)
- Enhanced Maternity and Paternity Pay
- Tech Scheme Loan (of up to £2,000 per year)
- Ride to Work Scheme
- Season Ticket Loan
- Dedicated annual company and team social budget
At infinity, our aim is to be the best call tracking provider in the world and to do that we welcome our employees with open arms and create an environment where you can bring your best self, every day! Infinity is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace, we believe that diversity and inclusion among our incredible workforce is critical to driving our success and helping us achieve our ambitious targets! Our mission is to recruit, develop and retain the most talented individuals, each with their own story to tell.