Salary: £65,000 + Commission & Bonus
Location: Flexible: Reigate or Manchester area
Job type: Full time
Infinity delivers call intelligence pioneered for business. We unlock clarity from the conversations companies have with their customers. We are a cloud-based call tracking platform, and an integral part of the technology stack for marketing teams and contact centres across our extensive international client base.
Our journey started in 2010 when we identified the need for a call tracking product from over a decade of experience of managing paid search campaigns.
Following a steady, organic growth and a strategic investment, we now have a presence across five locations, including London, Manchester, and San Francisco.
Despite our continued growth we stick to a set of core values which we think makes us a great place to work and has made us the success that we are today, and the success we will be in the future. To be part of this inspiring team, you will need to have Impact in all you do, work smart, and be daring, fun and positive! In return you will get a great work environment, a set of colleagues like no other, and be able to build your skills and career with us.
About the job
We are seeking a highly motivated individual to join our Customer Success management team as a Customer Success Director with a specific focus on people. In this role you will provide strategic support and input to the Customer Success Team, helping and guiding them through recruitment, training and metrics. The key to this role is leading on building a scalable CS function. You will work closely with the Head of Customer Success & VP Customer Success to develop the overall people strategy within the global team. You will lead and inspire the team to be guided my metrics and drive efficiency whilst delivering growth.
"Our people pillar ensures the CS team are set up for success. It aligns us with our values, embeds measurement into our DNA and strives to create an environment where our people are engaged, knowledgeable, challenged and developed"
The ideal candidate will be self-motivated and bring a high level of energy to the team and a passion for building a high performing team. You will need to think outside the box and actively develop our processes to build a scalable, motivated function. You will be a passionate leader who leads by example but isn’t afraid to get stuck in to drive change. You will be able to communicate effectively across departments and ensure the customer and teams needs are being met. As part of the Customer Success management team, you will support the team whilst holding them accountable to hit metrics.
- Be responsible for the performance (retention) of your allocated enterprise customer book, through limiting customer risks/churn and proactively engaging in commercial opportunities to expand infinity products/services across your customers teams and markets
- Monitor the health of your customer book though tactics such as reviewing levels of customer engagement and risk scoring, providing strategic guidance to the Head of CS and to mitigate or escalate risks
- Deliver the service offer to your customer which typically includes weekly calls, monthly meetings, quarterly business reviews, account & success plans & ad hoc engagements
- Have full commercial responsibility for your customer book e.g. pricing, packages, negotiations, terms, renewals, cross/upsells etc.
- Nurture customer advocacy in collaboration with the marketing team to produce case studies, testimonials, award entries etc. for your customers
- Manage a portfolio of key Enterprise clients, ensuring that high customer satisfaction with the product & service and that positive business outcomes (ROI) are delivered
- Work closely with HR/Recruitment business partners to find, onboard and develop talent within the global success team
- Lead the recruitment activity to ensure we are resourced ahead of the curve and can deliver the business growth
- Identify, personalise and support line managers in execution of professional development within CS. Identify key professional development opportunities within each CS role and support execution of this within 1:2:1's
- Develop processes and frameworks that ensure the global CS team are consistent.
- Monitor CS/group objectives and collaborate with VP CS on status and strategy.
- Develop TNA framework which is constantly reviewed for skills gaps and opportunities within the group and individuals. Ensure these are fed into LM development plans. Utilise external frameworks (e.g strength finder) to ensure we use people's strengths accordingly.
- Develop and execute CS onboarding in collaboration with training team. Ensure onboarding is factored into resourcing timeframes and setting new starters up for success.
- Ensure consistent delivery of CS process training. Work with product pillar to ensure knowledge sharing is consistent and targeted. Conduct internal thought leadership to inspire best practice and an inquisitive methodology.
- Develop, maintain and deliver training resources in line with Process pillar. Ensure training resources are up to date and meet CS needs.
- Embed and be an advocate for KPI's and Metrics being part of CS DNA. Challenge behaviour against metrics/goals.
- Inspire a team to be truly data driven and enable the tools and processes to deliver that
- Support SMT/SLT in implementing values throughout CS. Proactive advocate for the values and implement frameworks that ensure they are lived and breathed.
- Experience leading a high performing team of CSM’s whilst managing a book of business
- 5+ years of experience in a B2B software account management or customer success role
- Proven experience effectively managing a large book of enterprise customers
- Proven commercial experience in winning Enterprise level deals i.e. opportunity identification, approach, pricing & quotes, agreements, negotiation (£70k ARR+)
- Strong presenter & communicator, able to structure and deliver a clear, concise and authoritative message that engages the room
- Knowledge of most standard desktop software applications e.g. excel, word, outlook etc
- Excellent comms skills inc. telephone manner, with strong written and oral communication skills – fast and effective communicator via all channels
- Strong experience and understanding of online marketing
- A valued team member who upholds Infinity values and professional integrity
- Ability to use own initiative and think ‘outside the box’
- Customer focused individual who is self-motivated
- Ability to build strong trusted relationships at any level of seniority
- Strives to continuously raise standards e.g. what should a CSM review deck look like, does it work, how could it work better. This requires a proactive mindset
- Self-starter mentality who controls their own destiny
- Experience of call tracking systems
- Experience of SaaS business
- Experience of contact centre environments
Benefits you can enjoy
- 25 days holiday (with the option to buy up to an additional 5 days per year)
- Private single medical insurance
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Life Assurance (4x Salary)
- Enhanced Maternity and Paternity Pay
- Tech Scheme Loan (of up to £2,000 per year)
- Ride to Work Scheme
- Season Ticket Loan
- Dedicated annual company and team social budget
- 4.5 day working week (summer hours) trial in place
At infinity, our aim is to be the best call tracking provider in the world and to do that we welcome our employees with open arms and create an environment where you can bring your best self, every day! Infinity is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace, we believe that diversity and inclusion among our incredible workforce is critical to driving our success and helping us achieve our ambitious targets! Our mission is to recruit, develop and retain the most talented individuals, each with their own story to tell.