Channel Account Director _ CCaaS
Salary: £60k - £65k base (Approx. £100K OTE - Uncapped Commission)
Location: Reigate (Hybrid - 2 days in, 3 days WFH)
Job type: Full time
Infinity delivers call intelligence pioneered for business. We unlock clarity from the conversations companies have with their customers. We are a cloud-based call tracking platform and an integral part of the technology stack for marketing teams and contact centres across our extensive international client base.
Our journey started in 2010 when we identified the need for a call-tracking product from over a decade of experience in managing paid search campaigns.
Following steady, organic growth and a strategic investment, we now have a presence across five locations, including Reigate, Manchester, Madrid, Baltimore and San Francisco.
Despite our continued growth, we stick to a set of core values that we think make us a great place to work and have made us the success that we are today, and the success we will be in the future. To be part of this inspiring team, you will need to have Impact in all you do, work smart, and be daring, fun, and positive! In return, you will get a great work environment, a set of colleagues like no other, and be able to build your skills and career with us.
About the job
As a Channel Account Director, you will focus on educating and evangelising Infinity’s Call
Intelligence products to our partners across the UK. Working with our CCaaS, Technology, and CX partners and all associated brands within the group.
This role will support the key business growth activities of our partners and sales teams. It is a great opportunity for a candidate with 2+ years experience in partner/business/channel management looking for their next challenge.
You have worked in or are working within a CCaaS, Technology or SaaS business as a Manager or Director level managing partners, clients and selling digital products or services, with an understanding on how these companies operate and what they expect from similar tech partners.
You will be part of the UK team working with various internal and external teams to drive the
growth of Infinity business within mainland UK, and responsible for providing channel business development support in the region.
Your key objective will be to drive new client business, via our CCaaS, Technology & CX partners to significantly increase opportunity volumes and deliver revenue targets.
To be successful you will be passionate, results-oriented, and demonstrate outstanding commercial ability. As a trusted advisor to partners and customers alike, it is essential that you are comfortable articulating value propositions in the context of your audience and will be required to be part field-based attending external partner and client meetings
Work with Infinity’s UK Partnerships, Sales, Product & Marketing teams to:
● Develop and maintain strategic partner growth plans to achieve year-end revenue goals and objectives through a sell-to, sell-through, sell-with approach
● Source and grow a pipeline of high-value new business leads from partner network, developing and implementing strategies to expand the client base
● Understand partner and client requirements, presenting the product and key value propositions. Recommending improvements based on channel feedback
● Build a detailed understanding of Infinity products and their value propositions to CCaaS, Technology & CX partners to drive new growth opportunities
● Lead and/or participate in client presentations to sales & marketing professionals, assist in scoping client requirements, mapping needs to solutions, quotes and close accounts
● Educate and train to raise Infinity’s brand awareness with new and existing partners
● Promote partnership programme and communicate partner (referral or resell) options
● 2+ years of sales experience, with a track record of bringing in new business
● Experienced in working with channel Partners within CCaaS, Technology or CX businesses
● Excellent organisation, account management; time management and communication skills
● Experienced presenter and skilled negotiator with a proven commercial track record
● Proven solid understanding of CCaaS businesses
● Background in delivering new business-focused campaigns & solutions for clients
● Active in industry trade and networking events
● Looking to work in an exciting environment with constant learning
● Experience with call tracking platforms
● Experience with Salesforce
Benefits you can enjoy
- 25 days holiday (with the option to buy up to an additional 5 days per year)
- Private single medical insurance
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Life Assurance (4x Salary)
- Enhanced Maternity and Paternity Pay
- Tech Scheme Loan (of up to £2,000 per year)
- Ride to Work Scheme
- Season Ticket Loan
- Dedicated annual company and team social budget
At infinity, our aim is to be the best call tracking provider in the world, and to do that we welcome our employees with open arms and create an environment where you can bring your best self, every day! Infinity is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace, we believe that diversity and inclusion among our incredible workforce are critical to driving our success and helping us achieve our ambitious targets! Our mission is to recruit, develop and retain the most talented individuals, each with their own story to tell.