Salary: £100K OTE
Job type: Full time
Infinity delivers call intelligence pioneered for business. We unlock clarity from the conversations companies have with their customers. We are a cloud-based call tracking platform, and an integral part of the technology stack for marketing teams and contact centres across our extensive international client base.
Our journey started in 2010 when we identified the need for a call tracking product from over a decade of experience of managing paid search campaigns.
Following a steady, organic growth and a strategic investment, we now have a presence across five locations, including London, Manchester, and San Francisco.
Despite our continued growth we stick to a set of core values which we think makes us a great place to work and has made us the success that we are today, and the success we will be in the future. To be part of this inspiring team, you will need to have Impact in all you do, work smart, and be daring, fun and positive! In return you will get a great work environment, a set of colleagues like no other, and be able to build your skills and career with us.
About the job
As a Technology partner, you will focus on educating and evangelising Infinity’s Call
Intelligence products to our Technology partners across the UK. Working with our Technology, CCaaS, CX and CJ partners and all associated brands within the group.
This role will support the key business growth activities of our technology partners and sales teams. It is a great opportunity for a candidate with 5+ years’ experience in sales/business development/channel management looking for their next challenge.
You have worked in or are working within a Technology, SaaS or CCaaS business at Director level managing clients and selling digital product or services, with an understanding on how these companies operate and what they expect from similar tech partners. Alternatively, you are working in the MARTECH space promoting / selling marketing technology to end clients or via channel partners.
You will be part of the UK team working with various internal and external teams to drive the
growth of Infinity business within mainland UK, and responsible for providing channel business development support in the region.
Your key objective will be to drive new client business, via our Technology, CCaaS, CX & CJ partners to significantly increase opportunity volumes and deliver revenue targets.
To be successful you will be passionate, results oriented and demonstrate outstanding
commercial ability. A trusted advisor to partners and customers alike, it is essential that you are comfortable articulating value propositions in the context of your audience and will be required to be part field based attending external partner and client meetings
Work with Infinity’s UK Partnerships, Sales, Product & Marketing teams to develop and implement the go-to market strategy for the region.
● Develop and maintain strategic partner growth plans to achieve year end revenue goals and objectives through a sell-to, sell-through, sell-with approach
● Source and grow a pipeline of high-value new business leads from partner network developing and implementing strategies to expand the client base
● Understand partner and client requirements, presenting the product and key value propositions. Recommending improvements based on channel feedback
● Build a detailed understanding of Infinity products and their value propositions to other Technology, CCaaS, CX &CJ providers.
● Negotiation and closing skills for large partners and customers by building relationships with partners of all levels (account directors to senior board level executives)
● Lead and/or participate in client presentations/pitches to sales & marketing professionals, assist in scoping client requirements, mapping needs to solutions, provide quotes, and close
● Map out partner accounts, have a detailed understanding of their markets, tools and type of clients.
● Educate, train and raise Infinity’s brand awareness with existing partners by expanding
● Promote the Infinity partner programme and communicate both Referral & Resell partnership options
● Route information to the appropriate partner manager or sales professional and ensure
accurate follow up
● Assist in uncovering and confirming the customer metrics for success
● Experience in using Salesforce
● Experience in PRM systems & account mapping tools
● Experience of call tracking systems
● Experience of SaaS, CCaaS, CX & CJ businesses
● 5+ years sales experience, with a track record of bringing in new business >£2 million of revenue creation and related pipeline management
● Experienced at working with Technology Partners in the UK & have contacts at senior levels
● Inspirational presenter with excellent organisation; account management; time
management and communication skills
● Experienced and skilled negotiator with a proven commercial track record
● Proven solid understanding of SaaS / CCaaS businesses and know their expectations of a technology partner
● Background in delivering Technology focused campaigns & solutions for clients
● Energetic and passionate client/sales/business development person looking for a
● Outgoing and adept at creating professional relationships
● Strong understanding within the fundamentals of digital marketing processes and
● Active in industry trade and networking events
● Looking to work in an exciting environment with constant learning
Benefits you can enjoy
- 25 days holiday (with the option to buy up to an additional 5 days per year)
- Private single medical insurance
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Life Assurance (4x Salary)
- Enhanced Maternity and Paternity Pay
- Tech Scheme Loan (of up to £2,000 per year)
- Ride to Work Scheme
- Season Ticket Loan
- Dedicated annual company and team social budget
At infinity, our aim is to be the best call tracking provider in the world and to do that we welcome our employees with open arms and create an environment where you can bring your best self, every day! Infinity is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace, we believe that diversity and inclusion among our incredible workforce is critical to driving our success and helping us achieve our ambitious targets! Our mission is to recruit, develop and retain the most talented individuals, each with their own story to tell.