Salary: £40,000 - £50, 000
Location: Flexible: Manchester or Reigate
Job type: Full time, FTC Maternity cover (up to 12 months)
Infinity delivers call intelligence pioneered for business. We unlock clarity from the conversations companies have with their customers. We are a cloud-based call tracking platform, and an integral part of the technology stack for marketing teams and contact centres across our extensive international client base.
Our journey started in 2010 when we identified the need for a call tracking product from over a decade of experience of managing paid search campaigns. Following a steady, organic growth and a strategic investment, we now have a presence across five
locations, including London, Reigate, Manchester, Spain and the US.
Key to our continued growth are our values which we think makes us a great place to work and has made us the success that we are today, and the success we will be in the future. To be part of this inspiring team, you will need to show up and have Impact in all you do, enjoy collaborating - winning and learning together, comfortable measuring what matters to strive to improve and willing to grow and evolve! In return you will get a great work environment, a set of colleagues like no other, and be able to build your skills and career with us.
About the job
The role of people business partner role is forward-thinking, proactive and impactful. You will be responsible for providing advice, support and guidance to our Line Managers and leaders on all People related matters, identifying and delivering people interventions in support of our business and people strategies. You will be instrumental in ensuring we attract, retain and develop the strongest talent by defining and delivering strategies that drive employee engagement, instill our values and promote us as an employer of choice. You’ll influence business stakeholders on best practice and provide commercially intelligent advice on a range of topics to help the business run effectively.
A genuine passion for all things people, partnering with our leaders to create a high performance and people first culture. You will thrive in a fast paced environment, be comfortable dealing with ambiguity and enjoy proactively identifying people solutions which address business challenges or improve business outcomes, leading from recommendation to execution.
- To work with the business and wider People team on the development of succession and talent plans, agreeing actions to support its implementation
- Proactively identify risks and identify and implement appropriate solutions.
- Trusted advisor to the leadership team, providing advice and council on all people matters
- Partner with the leaders to enhance leader capability and team performance
- Ensure a culture of continuous feedback by upskilling and coaching managers in people and performance management
- Measure employee engagement and work with the People Director to make recommendations and implement strategies that build a high performance culture
- Champion our company values and take proactive steps to embed them throughout the employee journey
- Work closely with the talent acquisition team to ensure we attract the best possible talent, anticipating talent needs through workforce planning with the business
- Lead the onboarding process to help new joiners feel welcome, understand their role in the strategy and be fully equipped to deliver in their role through a 30/60/90 day plan.
- Help to identify and support learning and development needs and opportunities ensuring such needs are addressed
- Design and lead initiatives to improve diversity and act as a champion for diversity and inclusion
- Continually review People policies and procedures to ensure they remain compliant. Implement and communicate any changes and assess adherence as appropriate
- Maintain relationships with the Company’s benefits providers and support the monthly payroll
- Maintain knowledge of up-to-date employment legislation, current employment trends including making recommendations and handling any ER issues
- Track, analyse and report on People metrics making recommendations for continuous improvement
- Ensure all data security responsibilities are adhered to for the People function and we are operating in a legal & compliant manner more broadly
- Coach & guide other members of the people team as required
- Relevant experience within a generalist HR/People function, driving change across an assigned business area
- CIPD qualified, working towards; or qualified by experience
- Similar experience in a previous role and with experience in all HR disciplines – operations, reward, recruitment, talent, ER, performance, capability
- Experience working in a cross functional team
- Experience advising and influencing leadership teams, preferably in a fast-paced high growth environment
- Willingness to be hands-on and get things done
- Experience implementing processes and managing legal and compliance issues
- Demonstrated the ability to lead and advise on cultural change.
- Experience of delivering training and developing learning and development initiatives
- Experience of change management
- Experience in a fast-paced high growth environment
Benefits you can enjoy
- 25 days holiday (with the option to buy up to an additional 5 days per year)
- Private single medical insurance
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Life Assurance (4x Salary)
- Enhanced Maternity and Paternity Pay
- Tech Scheme Loan (of up to £2,000 per year)
- Ride to Work Scheme
- Season Ticket Loan
- Dedicated annual company and team social budget
At infinity, our aim is to be the best call tracking provider in the world and to do that we welcome our employees with open arms and create an environment where you can bring your best self, every day! Infinity is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace, we believe that diversity and inclusion among our incredible workforce is critical to driving our success and helping us achieve our ambitious targets! Our mission is to recruit, develop and retain the most talented individuals, each with their own story to tell.