Salary: Up to £50,000 (Dependant on Experience)
Location: Reigate or Manchester - Hybrid Working of 2 days in 2.5 days WFH
Job type: Full Time
Infinity is an advanced analytics and call tracking service. We have established ourselves as a market leader with an innovative and exciting product attracting a number of well-known brands.
The business was launched in 2010 and is an established UK market leader. Annual revenues £17m+ and significantly growing. The firm is already hugely profitable with 1600+ clients and employs 120+ people across London, Reigate, Manchester, Baltimore & California USA and Spain. We see a huge potential in the cloud contact centre market and the convergence of the requirements of marketing, sales, service/support and operational teams.
We are obsessed with cutting-edge technology and continuously finding ways to make our products even better. Success is part of our culture, we promote passion, team-working and fun! Our people share our company values (We are driven to grow & evolve; We measure what matters; We show up, deliver impact, we are proud; We win and learn together), which translates into our clients’ experience
Profile of Role
As Management Accountant, you will be responsible for the delivery of the company’s group consolidated management accounts and performance reporting.
Your role will work alongside the finance team and support all financial operations. You will also partner with internal stakeholders to support business growth.
The ideal candidate will be a strong and experienced Management Accountant with an excellent knowledge of finance management, planning, and performance reporting.
You are a team player who enjoys working as part of a team, who is also able to work independently to deliver results. You can work to tight deadlines in an often-high-pressured environment.
- Preparation of monthly financial statements, including profit and loss accounts, balance sheets, cashflows, variances to budget analysis and commentaries.
- Monitor and analyse income and expenditure, investigating and reporting on variances and discrepancies.
- Manage balance sheets – ensuring clarity and accuracy of reconciliations.
- Preparation and analysis of the UK and US companies tax compliance requirements.
- Assist with year-end audits, ensuring UK standards are met for UK entities.
- Lead the production of company payrolls, including bonus and commission schemes.
- Supporting the Finance Manager with healthcare, life insurance and pension requirements
- Identify and support areas for process, reporting and systems improvement.
- Support and training where appropriate.
- Support the Finance Manager and wider team where needed.
- Building and developing strong working relationships with internal stakeholders.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- In-depth understanding of finance and business trends and ability to articulate actional impact and outcomes in an interpretable format.
- Excellent research skills and the ability to understand and evolve KPIs and reporting.
- Ability to recognise and recommend potentially profitable outcomes.
- Understanding of financial topics including management accounts, benchmarks, and metrics.
- Ability to work with and manipulate incomplete/inconsistent data and natural curiosity to understand the why.
- Strong planning, presentation, and prioritisation skills.
- Strong analytical skills with a keen eye for detail.
About the person
- Has a strong level of financial knowledge and acumen.
- Is a confident communicator and decision-maker that will hit the ground running and take initiative to carry out tasks.
- Is adaptable and able to respond to business needs in a fast-paced environment.
- Can look for continuous improvement of reporting and controls.
- Is a self-starter who can work independently and as part of a team.
- Is pragmatic, analytically minded, and a logical thinker.
- Has excellent attention to detail.
- Is experienced in a fast-paced and high-volume environment.
- Proficient at Microsoft PowerPoint, Excel, Word, and Teams.