Sales Development Representative
Salary: £28,000 - £30,000
Location: Reigate or Manchester (Hybrid - 2 days in office - 4.5 day work week)
Infinity is an advanced analytics and call tracking service. We’ve established ourselves as a market leader with an innovative and exciting product attracting a number of well-known brands.
The business was launched in 2011 and is an established UK market leader. Annual revenues 15m+ and significantly growing. The firm is already hugely profitable with 1600+ clients and employs 120+ people across London, Reigate, Baltimore & California USA , and Spain. We see a huge potential in the cloud contact center market and the convergence of the requirements of marketing, sales, service/support, and operational teams.
We are obsessed with cutting-edge technology and continuously find ways to make our products even better. Success is part of our culture, we promote passion, team-working, and fun! Our people share our company values (Impact, Working Smart, and Daring/Fun/Positive Energy), which translates into our clients’ experience.
About the Job
At Infinity, our Sales Development Team forms the heartbeat of the business. Working closely with Sales, Marketing and Customer Success, you’ll be joining a dynamic and collaborative team who are pivotal to the company’s growth and success.
This is a great opportunity to embark on a sales career and be part of an exciting journey. You’ll be passionate about hunting new business, identifying pain points, and positioning how Infinity can help.
The Sales Development Representative role is perfect for positive, high-energy, confident individuals who are looking for great earning potential and career progression. You’ll be enrolled in our Infinity Training Academy – a structured program that provides ongoing learning and development, enabling you to take the next step into Account Executive or other areas.
- Inbound lead qualification
- Outbound lead and opportunity generation
- Lead and database management
- Close alignment with sales managers into key target verticals
The role includes:
- Working with Account Executives, building targeted account lists based on your key sectors
- Qualifying sales opportunities through outbound cadences, using the latest sales tools and techniques
- Handling inbound marketing leads, following up in a timely manner
- Taking ownership of your sectors through research and networking, to understand the challenges and how Infinity can solve these
The right person will receive a competitive package, realistic and achievable commission and benefits, plus excellent personal development processes, within a market-leading company.
You need to be results-oriented and motivated to succeed. You will be coachable, have a willingness to learn, and demonstrate excellent communication and interpersonal skills. You thrive in a fast-paced environment and have a proactive approach.
Our internally developed Training Academy is a dedicated program, designed to improve your skills and prepare you for a role in sales.
You’ll be coached on all the fundamentals of sales, as well as more advanced techniques such as Challenger, Sales EQ and MEDDIC.
Our onboarding program will teach you all about Infinity, target markets, and the Ideal Customer Profile. After this, you’ll receive extensive role-specific training, fully supported by both your manager and immediate team. You’ll learn how to effectively qualify and scope the potential value of new opportunities, as well as demo our solutions effectively.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience
- 6-18 months of experience in a B2B sales/business development role.
- Strong desire to be successful
- A proactive approach to prospecting
- Positive attitude
- Curious nature
- Willingness to learn and adapt to business and market-changing conditions.
Beneficial, but not essential
- Sales experience
- Understanding of digital marketing
- Salesforce.com experience
- Previous experience with sales tools, including SalesNavigator and ZoomInfo
Benefits you will enjoy:
- 25 days holiday (with the option to buy up to an additional 5 days per year)
- Private single medical insurance
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Life Assurance (4x Salary)
- Enhanced Maternity and Paternity Pay
- Tech Scheme Loan (of up to £2,000 per year)
- Ride to Work Scheme
- Season Ticket Loan
- Dedicated annual company and team social budget
At infinity, our aim is to be the best call tracking provider in the world, and to do that we welcome our employees with open arms and create an environment where you can bring your best self, every day! Infinity is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace, we believe that diversity and inclusion among our incredible workforce are critical to driving our success and helping us achieve our ambitious targets! Our mission is to recruit, develop and retain the most talented individuals, each with their own story to tell.